Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Friday, April 01, 2005

A blog?

Well today I did it, I started a blog. After many months of thinking that this would be a great place to share thoughts or maybe just a place to posts some photos and antics about Sam and Zack. People want to know about them all the time.

Sam and Zack are amazing, I can't believe that we created two little beings that are grow and changing every minute. Just like the day Sam was born I find myself saying "can you believe you made that?!?!?" only now I say it about the both of us. Then I get to thinking, what made us so lucky to have these two wonderful sons also that #113 must be a hottie because our boys are so darn cute.

After just stepping on one of our biggest roller coaster rides with Aunt Lishy shower, bachelorette party and wedding, me decided it would be a good idea to chair the carnival at Sam's school two weeks before my biggest work event and then the Conference itself we are full on to birthday party planning. The invites are out, entertainers been hired we are now thinking about food and favors.

I guess that's all for now. Maybe I could get into this or maybe not.

Lois

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Robin said…

    Just found you via Robyn's blog. Welcome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home