Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Pool Man cometh

Tonight a man is coming to the house to talk with us about putting in a pool. He said that we could be swimming by the summer. Wouldn't that be nice. Work around the house continues Matt is painting in the front room and the couch is scheduled to arrive today. The house is a general disaster with stuff everywhere but it will be over soon and it will be much better.

I ordered a bunch of stuff for Sam for his birthday. I'm still looking for the perfect thing for Zack to give to Sam. It's kind of funny finding a present for one of your kids to give to the other. I want Zack's gift to be a special one because Sam has developed the most amazing memory and will know that it came from his little brother. I guess our gift should be special for the same reason. I can't believe that he will be three in just 9 days. How did that happen?!?

Zack has two teeth. He never lets us see them but he decided to bite my arm and it felt like more then gums so I tortured him for a peek. There are two tiny not even fully in teeth on the bottom. I'm working on getting a photo but usually he just sucks in his bottom lip, it's like he knows.

Lois

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home