Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Batman

Today Sam was asked to wear a costume of his favorite character to camp. Sam doesn't have a costume, does he even have favorite character? Thomas, is that a character? I went to the children's consignment shop up the road to see if they had any costumes. Only one that looked like it may fit him, a power ranger. He doesn't know who they are. It has long pants and long sleeves, the forcast for today is 100 degrees. Even at 85 that costume would be hot. A cute ralph lauren shirt caught my eye, it was a size 5T. I can't hang on to that for 2 years even though it's in perfect shape and only cost $3. Maybe I should go back. I decided that I ought to flip through the 3T stuff, maybe there will be something wonderful there. What I found was a batman tee shirt for 50 cents. That's what Sam wore to camp today. We took one of my old black tee shirts and cut the front and sleeves off. That was the cape. He looked cute. He doesn't know who batman is. The report I got from Sue who heard from his teacher was that they had a play, where they were each their characters. Sam said grrrr. Must have been a funny play, at drop off this morning there was Etan, in a spiderman tee shirt and 5 girls in princess costumes. Tomorrow is pajama day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home