Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Nope, I have two moms

We were out to dinner last night at what is become a weekly event, half priced sushi at Fujiyamama. We were there with our good friends Amy and Nadav, at the table I was across from Nadav at one end, the kids were in the middle and Mich and Amy were at the other end. Right behind Sam was a little girl that was in between our boys in age. She kept saying hi to Sam and pointing at Zack and saying baby. After a while the mom at her table started talking to Mich, Sam and Amy. Sam decides to tell this woman "My birthday is April 15th, I am going to be three and I am going to be tall. So the woman replies, you're dad must be tall. Sam says I don't have a dad, I have two moms. So she says, well everyone has some kind of Dad. Sam then said, nope I have two moms.

We were SO proud of him. What a guy for being so grounded in knowing about his family. Hopefully we can foster this so that he always feels so perfectly fine and normal about having two moms.

Oh, after Sam said nope I have two moms the woman told him that he was a very lucky boy.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    Thanks for a very precious story. That is so heartwarming!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home