Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Friday, July 29, 2005

Spoiled Milk and the Cape

I know don't cry over it but also don't feed it to your kid! We went in the city Wednesday night to meet friends for dinner. After our third night in a row with VERY well behaved boys in restaurants we stopped in a deli to pick up a small container of milk for Zack's bottle. We just poured it into the bottle and gave it to him. He fell asleep on the ride home. When we got home I picked up the bottle and it looked like there were bits on the sides of the bottle. Went inside and opened the bottle and it was rancid. Smelled awful and was totally chunky. He must have known that something was wrong with it becuase he barely drank two ounces. He had diarreha the next morning and vomited about the amount of a big spit up. I called the doctor and she said that the worst was probably over.

So that silly cape that I made from my old shirt for dress as your favorite character to camp has become a favorite. He has worn it every night to dinner and puts in on all the time. Maybe I should make a more proper cape? The man from the mobile blood drive that was standing outside of Trader Joe's told me that I should cut an opening and use velcro to close it. He was worried about Sam choking.

I'm so glad it's Friday, for a weekend with no plans it's starting to shape up to be a busy weekend. We are thinkning about going to the beach one day and the Bronx Zoo the other. I think that we are not having dinner at my parents house tonight. Michy birthday is Tuesday, I have to (shhhhh don't tell her) get her ring, it's ready. I was thinking of only working half a day Monday and going to the picture people to get a photo of the boys done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home