Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Monday, August 08, 2005

Whew, I can finally stop lying!

Mom's 60th surprise party was a great success. After weeks of on telling a twisted deceitful plot I can finally stop lying to my mom. It was so hard keeping the secret. We had to keep the secret from Sam too since we knew that he'd blow it. All of her friends were there, the food was great and she really enjoyed her party.

The rest of the weekend news was uneventful. Well actually I had a great day Saturday, Vicki and the girls came over. The kids played and played. Mich and Vic went to get their nails done while I stayed home with the kids. Asides from the girls falling down the playroom stairs, minimal crying, it was easy to be with the four of them. When they got home, Vic and I left Mich with the kids and we went shopping at Lord and Taylor. I got a cute new outfit for Mom's party. Dad felt bad that my hair was so awful that he called me and did my hair on Saturday afternoon. I got highlights and it looks great! Saturday night we say Lana and Colleen for dinner at their new house. We hadn't seen them in the longest time. It was so good to see them. We are all thinking the best and biggest implantation thoughts as we found out they had an embryo implanted earlier that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home