Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tsotsi

I signed up for the Filmmakers Symposium with Sam's school. It's a fundraiser. You get to see 4 films that are yet to be released. Last night was the first one. What a film! It was so very emotionally draining but such and amazing work. It is scheduled to be released in the next couple of weeks here in the states. If you want to read more about it see the website at tsotsi.com and if you do see it let me know it would be great to have someone to discuss it with.

There are 6 of us in total that go on any given Monday night out of the 8 weeks. Mich and I both signed up but I'm going 5 times and she's going 3. So, I was there with 5 other moms all very nice. One I'm friendly with, one I never met before and the other 3 I have met in passing. So afterward they all go to Starbucks and I decide that I am going to go home. I hadn't seen Mich all day and I was having a busy day today. I wonder if a mom in a two mom family is more likely to make this decision. On the nights when we are together I'm sure that we will go for a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home