Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Friday, March 24, 2006

Current ramble

Everything is good. Sam has become a regular pooper, he doesn't even expect gifts anymore. He is charming, outgoing and wonderful to be with. Isaac is equally amazing he is using more words every day. He continues to be his crazy active self and still plays, eats and sleeps hard. Mich is very busy at work. She hired yet another new salesperson yesterday, but she is doubting her decision. That's such a hard feeling to deal with. I can't really give advise on this one, I mean whether or not she made a good decision. I just tell her she has to ride it out. If the guy can bring in enough business to cover his salary isn't that enough. Not every salesperson has to be a powerhouse. My main concern is that this work stuff is stressing Michy out. Hopefully we will have a nice fun weekend and she can forgot about work for a while. Now that my conference is over I have be trying to very seriously consider the idea of quitting my job. What's stopping me? Well, for one the concern that we won't be able to afford our lives. I guess that minor compared to the greater concern of what if I think it's a big mistake? Will I be able to undo it? Will I want to? I can't decide this today. See the trouble is that I always decide that I can't decide this today, will it get any easier? The carnival is on Sunday. Yes, they roped me into being the Chairperson again this year. At least I feel ready this time. It will be great, I'll report on that next week. Mich starts her horseback riding lesson on Sunday. She rode her whole growing up life. She is feeling guilty about the me time aspect of taking the class. I told her that she was crazy that she really deserves a me activity. She feels like she doesn't get enough time with the boys. Quality not quantity, right? Oh, and another topic that keeps popping up, should we have a third?

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Estelle said…

    wow. lots to think about. I want to quit my job everyday, but then, again, we can't afford our lives. But now that I cannot carry Charlie on my health insurance anymore, I REALLY want to quit! I mean, what good is a job without health insurance?

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Sonya said…

    Wow... a 3rd??? How cool would that be!!!!

    Sonya

     

Post a Comment

<< Home