Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Sunday, February 04, 2007

It's been a while

I can't go back and talk about all the stuff I missed, too much has gone on...

Here's a brief summary:
  • I switched jobs, now I'm CFO over at Michy's company. She gave me that title. I'd say I am slowing working toward knowing what's going on after almost 5 months. I don't miss my old job a bit and we are having a great time together. I would love to be working at home more then I am but technologically I'm having trouble. Gotta work on PC Anywhere but who has the time?
  • We've been to Jamaica although we got there a day late due to flight delays and Mich's luggage never made it. That was a really terrible thing because NorthWest kept stringing her along with hope that it would be there any minute. The weather was perfect. We spent our days in the ocean or pool. Ate our meals at the restaurant that "changed food", that's Sam's way of saying it was the same location but at each meal there was different stuff.
  • We've also been to Florida to visit Aunt Marsha and Aunt Bert, Mom came along this time. We went to see the Mouse of course. Dad, Rob and Kate surprised us by coming down on Saturday. Sam was so happy to see Grandpa it was truly priceless. I am so glad that he made that trip.
  • Dad had a pacemaker put in and then had a second surgery that resulted in a stent. He also found out that he has significant heart disease and that he has to be put on a strict medial regiment. It's amazing how this could happen to my healthy dad. Guess I'd better take a look at myself.
  • The kids are amazing as ever! I can't believe we are barreling towards their birthdays again!!! We have the best time with them. More about them soon.....

2 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Robyn said…

    wow...what a shock to read a post from you! guess i ought to really do the same! miss y'all.

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Daria Schaffnit said…

    Sounds like y'all are doing wonderfully! I am so sorry to hear about your dad's illness, though. I will keep him in my prayers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home