Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Pinch hitting finds Cavities

Yesterday the dentist called home to confirm Mich's 7:00 a.m. appointment. Sue called me to tell me and I in turn called Michy. (I know it's wierd but that's a whole other issue) So, Mich calls me about 2 hours later to say, they won't let me cancel without paying a $75 cancellation fee. So I say, well what if I went for your appointment. I have been lax in going and it's been at least a year so I was due. Now I really don't know why I didn't just say go to your appointment. She loves this dentist so I figured I'd go. Well, they found 3 tiny cavities! They have cool equipment that uses sonic to detect where a cavity is starting. So next Friday I'm going to have them all filled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home