Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Forms

Friday is Isaac's surgery. I am so not worried about it. We went through this with Sam, it was a much bigger deal for him, he was under for 35 minutes. With this procedure it's only going to be 3 minutes, that is so short, right? Well, I just talked to the hospital about going in to the room while he is put under. We didn't do this for Sam. They just took him away, he was little, 4 months, I don't even think he cared. I know that Isaac will care so I want to go in with him. I think he will be so much calmer if I get to go in then if they take him from me. I have to go sign some forms at the Child Life office at the hospital. So, when this woman said, so your will be the last face he sees, I nearly lost it. Will I even get out of the room before they start the procedure. I will go to the hospital on my way into the office tomorrow. I wasn't upset till now. I was hardly worried. Everyone says this is the most minor childhood surgery. Ah, the worry of being a mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home