Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Isaac's new toy

I went to sign the papers today for accompanying Isaac into the surgical room. The woman was extremely nice and I could tell that she has to deal with so many parents who's kids are having very major procedures done. She explained everything to me and showed me photos of what the room looks like and how I'd be dressed. I had to fill out a questionnaire so that they could see if I am fit to do this, just to make sure that I won't make him nervous, probably more of a concern with older kids. As I was leaving I was given the new toy, a mini mask that will be used to administer the anesthesia. I am supposed to give it to him to chew on, I mean play with.

In other news, Michy had signed a lease on her new space. She will be moving the factory to a bigger space down the block. This is really big news! I am so excited for her. She of course is a big stress ball and her mind is churning a mile a minute. With the additional space she will be able to offer her customers different products and be able to do great production of the types of work she is currently doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home