Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy Friday

I'm so looking forward to this weekend! Mich and I have a date tonight, I'm going into the city to meet her, we are going for dinner and then to see a film at Lincoln Center that my college friend, Joseph directed. Tomorrow Sam has a birthday party and I think the rest of the day is free. Sunday Mich is going to her riding lesson and the boys and I are going to watch. Then we are going to Staten Island to see Jen, Greg and Nate who are in from LA. The weather is great, today it's 76 degrees. Tomorrow there is a chance of rain but it's still going to in the 60's and Sunday is supposed to be sunny and in the 60's again. Oh and I decided to join ww again. It's time for me to do something.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home