Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A $15 Dollar Sticker

I left at about 7:30 this morning to get the car inspected and get an estimate for getting the car fixed. I told Sue that I was hoping to be back in time to take Sam to school and that I would call her when I was leaving the repair shop. I called and she told me Sam said he wasn't feeling well. She said that he was coughing when he first woke up but that now he was dressed and ready to go on lying on the couch. I spoke with Mich and the two of us called him together, he said that he had a bad cough and didn't want to get the other children at school sick. I went home to find him on the couch, looking fine. I asked him how he felt and he said not well. He didn't feel hot or look bad at all and never coughed in the 15 minutes I was talking to him. He asked several times for me to take him to the doctor. I asked him what he expected the doctor to do for him and he just kept saying please take me to the doctor. Finally he told me that the reason that he wanted to go was to get a Spiderman sticker.

It's starting already!??!?!!?!!?!?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home