Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Big boys

Isaac has started using mini sentences, it's so cute. Moon book read. Horse movie on. That one. I so hope that this trend continues since I think it will significantly reduce the need for us to find baby anger management classes. He is so amazingly physical he climbs and climbs. He jumps up and down and jumps off the bottom stairs. He basically moves through the world in a jog and hardly ever walks. He has no fear which is very fear invoking for me. He can count to 10.

Sam went to school this morning with his soccer gear in his back pack. He was going home with his friend Jillian. Her mom was going to take them both to soccer. I called Jacob's mom Julie to ask her if she would keep an eye on Sam since no one would be there with him. He then went home with Jessica. My little independent man! He is so wonderful. He goes with the flow and is sweet and nice nearly all the time.

My love for these two guys is really something. Every day I wonder how it grows and grows then it grows some more.

Mich and I say nearly every day, having kids was our smartest decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home