Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Monday, May 01, 2006

Is it me?

Sue had our car over the weekend. She has been driving it to and from work for at least two weeks now as her car is being repaired due to the fact her daughter crashed her car. First of all she said that on the weekends all she does it take our car home park it in the driveway and on Monday morning she gets back in to come to work. Well, Saturday she crashed our car, actually someone crashed into her. So, today she tells me that the police report will be ready on Wednesday and she'll go pick it up and give it to me so that I can contact the man who hit her about the repair. WHAT!?!?!?!? I composed myself the best I could and basically said, I want you to deal with the man to get my car fixed. I don't want my insurance to go up but I bet it will. I also don't plan on paying a penny out of pocket to get it fix. Am I wrong? Is it me?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Sonya said…

    Oh NO!

    I'd totally have Sue deal with it. She also needs to know that you expect her to ensure that all repairs are made and she is responsible for those repairs.

    IF it truly is the other drivers fault, it should be no big deal.

    I'm sorry that it happened though!

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger Casey said…

    Not wrong from where I sit. Though honestly I woul dnever work one on one with the person involved in the collision. I tried that twice and got screwed. Ended up withthe insurance company anyway but caused long delays and way too much frustration. Next time (hoping there isn't a next time) I'll be going directly through my carrier.

    Hope it all works out well and quickly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home