Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Isaac Overboard and an unrelated funny story

At 33 days shy of his second birthday our small boy decided its time to climb out of his crib. He loves his crib, I know that he could have been climbing out of it for months now. The boy climbs anything he can, it's scary really. I think that yesterday's successful escape was due to the fact that Sue put him in there when he didn't want to be. Just because he looks tired doesn't mean that you can dump him in his crib and expect him to be happy. Her story went, he was tired, I put him in his crib, he cried for a minute, then it got quiet, I thought he had fallen asleep. She was downstairs folding laundry. So, a little while later she went upstairs, peaked into his room and he was not there. He was in Sam's room playing on the floor. I just hope that she learned her lesson and doesn't give him the opportunity to do it again. He never cried when I put him in his crib. I never put him in awake, I just know that he is ready. He also never goes to sleep right away, I will hear him talking and playing for a while afterward. I guess it will be interesting to see. We did move the mattress to the lowest setting last night.

Yesterday the boys came to my office. In the area where the photocopier is we have a dish of paper clips. Isaac started taking handfuls of them and throwing them on the floor. Sam was picking them up and putting them down my shirt and Sue's shirt. I went to Sports Authority to buy Sam cleats for soccer. As I was squatting down to pick out his size I had a very terrible feeling down there. I looking around to see if any one was looking and then gave a little tug to find that one of the paper clips made its way into my undies and got caught in the hair down there. OUCH! I had to go into the Sports Authority bathroom to remove it. Crazy, right?!?!?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home