Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Monday, April 24, 2006

I just want to feel fine

I've been sick since Wednesday. As the afternoon went on I started to feel worse, when I got home I was having trouble imagining how I was going to deal with the kids. Thanks to the tv and both of the boys being very agreeable I survived until Mich came home. Wednesday night I felt crappy and although I didn't take my temperature am sure I had a fever. I would get terrible chills and shake then be sweating like gardening on a 100 degree day. Thursday I woke up feeling so much better and decided it was a fluke and went to work. Once again the afternoon came and I started to deteriorate. I left early and went home and got in bed. Mich came home early and Sue stayed a bit late so I didn't have to deal with the boys. Mich took my temperate and it was 102.8, that's a lot for an adult that took advil an hour before. I was having that shaking.sweating thing again too. Friday I decided that I'd better go to the doctor to make sure I didn't have something awful. She said it was a virus and that I should rest and take Advil and/or Tylenol. Saturday I woke up feeling better but not perfect. I had an afternoon slump but was okay in the evening. Sunday was better and today is better yet although I'm still not fine. I'm okay but not right. I just want to be right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home