Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Monday, June 12, 2006

But I can't find my vest and take off peas

Sam was asking me when my father's day was. I think he doesn't get that Father's day is like Mother's day in that we are celebrating a day in which we celebrate all fathers. Then I started thinking about the fact that he doesn't really have many father's in his like. Basically in his immediate circle there is only one, my dad. But this isn't even why I am mentioning this, I then went on to say that this year Grandma and Grandpa's anniversary falls on Father's day so we will be celebrating both. I asked if he remembered how long they were married because he and Grandpa had a lengthy talk about it once. He couldn't remember so I told him and then he said but I can't find my vest. He was referring to the vest that he wore to my brother's and Mich's sister's weddings. That was such a sweet cute thing for him to say! Maybe you had to be there but we loved it.

Every time we are outside and even a lot inside Isaac had been asking, take off peas, said as he is tugging up on his shirt or down on his diaper/shorts. The boy loves to be naked! He wants to be without clothes all the time. It's a bit scary when he is climbing up on the swing set especially coming down the slide. He goes on his tricycle without his clothes but yesterday he went behind the bushes and pooped in the yard! How gross is that!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home