Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Friday, June 09, 2006

Two long weeks.....

We still have two weeks until camp begins and besides soccer for one hour next week, Sam has no plans. I'm not sure who that is worse for him or me. This morning he was crying asking me to take him to work with me. When I told him that I had a luncheon to go to and that I could bring him today, he had a total meltdown. At least it's not raining today, we have just come off of three full days of rain and he barely left the house. Yesterday he called me at 4 in the afternoon and said, mommy when you get home from work today will you please bring me somewhere. I called Julie and asked if I could please borrow Jacob but they were already planning on going to Chuck E Cheese's so I met them with the boys at her suggestion. Thank goodness I did, the boys burned off a lot of steam! At least next week the weather is supposed to be nice. I better make some calls next week to get my boys a playdate or two.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Sonya said…

    I hope Sam (and you) survive these two long weeks.

    We are in a similar boat. School is over and they are now home all day long, day in and day out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home