Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Friday, June 16, 2006

Busy weekend Cometh

I actually love a weekend that is this full. Tonight we have plans with Amy and Nadav. I am really looking forward to seeing them. I hope they don't mind that I was planning on having them come to our house for dinner.

Tomorrow we have two birthday parties, one at 11 o'clock and the other at 1 o'clock. I think it should be great fun since the first one is Eric's second birthday party. I'd have to say that Eric is Isaac's first real friend. They truly love to be together, It's so amazing to watch them. It doesn't hurt that Eric's big brother is Jacob one of Sam's best friends and that we love their parents. The second party is Alyssa's fourth birthday party. How could that be bad! We all love them too. I guess the hardest part will be leaving the first party to be in time for the second one. I'm sure that we will be at Vic and Joe's into the evening. My only concern is Isaac's nap. I will try to go with the flow and see what happens. I guess I can drive him around a bit and then put him down on a blanket in the yard somewhere.

On Sunday we are having Father's day/Mom and Dad's anniversary celebration at our house. Rob is making pulled pork and a grilled veggie pasta salad. I have committed to making a green salad and have to figure out the rest. Mich won't eat pork so there has to be another entree, I guess I feel like I have to step up and not just throw chicken on the grill. I better get onto epicurious.com or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home