Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm a single momma

Well not really but poor Mich is never home anymore. She is working her butt off. I'm not even sure that the factory is totally moved. She is working on so many new applications. The postcard that we mailed telling people that she moved and letting them know they could visit their new showroom was such a hit that she had at least 10 people walking through the door every day asking to see it. Well the showroom isn't finished either. Everything happened so fast and everyone there is so busy that it's just not complete. She has been going on the 7:40 a.m. train and the train that brings her home arrived at 9:33 p.m. She never gets to see Isaac awake, it's probably been three days now. Sam is fine until about 9:00 and then he asks about every 3-4 minutes, when is mommy coming home? Is mommy coming home? We both know that all this hard work is going to pay off but I feel so badly for her. Me, I'm having a great time with the boys. Monday night we went to half priced pasta night with Grandma and Grandpa. Tuesday we had Vicki, Joe, Julia, Allysa, Rob and Kate over. The boys had a blast! Last night I took the boys to the mall, not that I accomplished anything, I was looking for shoes for the wedding and Mich and I both need hoses. I did get to return something at Macy's and we ate dinner but didn't do anything else. Except look at the beautiful new fish tank that one of the store put in. I haven't talked to her yet today and I wonder if I will be a single momma again tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Robyn said…

    weird....you must have posted this as i was reading the post below. i had checked the blog and was reading about Yack's lack of words...and then looked again...and this was here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home