Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Viva Las Vegas

We dropped Michy off at that airport, she's going to MAGIC. It's the largest trade show for the fashion industry in the world. It's actually surprising that she's never been before. Hopefully her flight took off on time and she's about 20 minutes into her flight. You wonder why I'm here at the computer, well both the boys fell asleep on the way home from the airport. I knew that Isaac would, he didn't nap today, well maybe 45 minutes but he's a three hour napper. Sam had a busy day, we went to a birthday party at a karate place and he never stopped running around. So I tucked both boys in their beds fixed a glass of iced tea and headed for the computer. I am actually a bit tired so maybe I'll take this opportunity to get some sleep except I know that I won't sleep all that well in our big bed all alone. I told Michy not to call, she get in the Vegas at 11:07 which is 2 am here. Hopefully I'll be sleeping then. Mich is taking the red eye home tomorrow, she leaves at 10:15 p.m. and will go straight to work when the plane lands at 5:56 a.m. That doesn't sound fun. She is expecting to have a busy day in the office on Tuesday and doesn't even think she'll be able to come home early. So tomorrow night I'll be single momma again. I hope that both the boys decide to to behave and nap during the day so we can spend a night on the town or at least make it to the park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home