Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Friday, September 16, 2005

Lancaster PA

Tomorrow we have a trip planned to go to Lancaster, Pennsylvania. We are going with my college friend Angela, her husband Tyson and their 5 year old son Ronan. This trip has been planned for a couple of months. We are going to see Thomas and to go to Dutch Wonderland amusement park. We got rooms at the Bed and Breakfast on the farm where you can help feed the animals. What a fun family trip, right? Well, Michy is probably not going to come with us. I did find an Amtrak train for her to take out if the city at 3:00 on Saturday but she will miss the whole day with us. It's totally killing her. She is working so hard and I hope with all of the hope I have that all this work is going to pay off big time for her. There is nothing I can do to help and she thinks that we should go along with our weekend as planned. Thomas isn't until Sunday so there really isn't a reason that we couldn't go in the afternoon. I haven't talked to Angela yet to firm the plans but the original plan was to wake up and go. I guess that would be better then the boys and I trying to amuse ourselves all day while Mich worked and then starting a car trip. Mich will be able to relax on the train. It's totally better then her idea of driving out there after she is finished working. Since there is no one using the rooms that we are staying in tonight the woman told us that we could come as early as we wanted. It would be great to get there are be settled so that we could enjoy the afternoon. Mich said that she can't have the pressure of this weekend too, that she needs to focus on work. I'm not adding the pressure it's all self inflicted. So, I totally looking forward to Dutch Wonderland, I have a very fond childhood memory of the place. Their website tells me that it was voted in the top 10 amusements parks for kids under 10 years old. I hope that I'm not disappointed. I really could live for the rest of my life never seeing Thomas again. I know that Sam will have a cow when he sees him. He still talks about the last time we went and Isaac wasn't even alive then. It will be fun to see Sam and Ronan together in all their train glory. They both love those trains so very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home