Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sam's BIG day!!!

Today was swim class, he woke up saying that he didn't want to go. Well I told him that it would be great for him to know how to swim for our next trip to Disney, not that we have one planning. I guess he bought it because he swam for the first time today unassisted!!! I'm so excited!!!!

This is really big......he pooped on the potty!!!! I quote, it didn't hurt, it just dropped out!

Go Sam go!!!! What a big boy you are! I'm so proud!!!!



Here are the boys eating the cupcakes that Michelle came home from work with. She didn't buy them. One of her sales people bought them and sent them with her for the boys. The big one for Sam and the little one for Isaac. Sam never took a bite of his but our little man, well he loved it!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Estelle said…

    Looks yummy!
    I missed the first half of the post (is it there and I am an idiot?) but whatever you are celebrating (which i am assuming to be Sam's birthday)... yippee!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home