Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Friday, October 21, 2005

LA

That's where Michy is. She is going to a trade show and to visit factories today. Rosa and I made her dummy cards so that she could get into factories in LA that do what she does. I am so excited for her, she is hoping to see some new stuff out there. Apparently Los Angeles is the fashion trend capital of the moment. She was talking about opening another location in LA, but who would run it? So, I'm single momma until Monday, she is taking the redeye Monday night and going straight to work. Tonight we are going to have dinner at my parents house and then I'm going out to a party while mom watches the kids. An adult party, it's been a long time since I've been to one, it's a little sad that Mich can't go with me. It's supposed to rain all weekend, I had wanted to go to the zoo but not in the rain. Maybe we will go to the aquarium, I've heard that it's more then half indoors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home