Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Our little one is in school!

Isaac is in a classs called Me and My Shadow. It's a class for 13-22 month olds to get used to being in school. You stay in class with your child, it's one day a week for an hour. When Sam was Isaac's age my mom took Sam but this time I wanted to go myself. So my boss approved me going I'm only going to be 1 1/2 hours late one day a week. So we had our first class on Monday. It was so cute. We got there and they had free play stations set up. First Zack decided to play in the kitchen, then on to the playdoh, yum. Yes he always decided to eat it but at least now he spits it out. Then they did sort of attendance thing, where each kid had to take a little felt bear that has their name on it and carry it to the board and hang it up. Nearly all the kids did it successfully. It took Isaac a while, he'd go to the front of the room, nearly put the bear up, everyone would tell him how great he was doing and he'd run back to me. Finally he put his on the board. Then we all washed or hands for snack. He ate all the graham cracker and spilled the open cup of water that they gave him. They said he should practice, who am I to argue. It's only water, right? Then we went back to the mat and sang songs. The whole thing is so cute! I was glad to find that one of Sam's favorite classmates younger brother's is in the class too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home