Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Thursday, December 01, 2005

The big birthday weekend

We are so busy. Michelle is so busy at work she has taken to coming home at no eariler then 8:30 but sometimes as late as 10:30. That leaves me to do all the stuff. Not house stuff becuase luckily Sue does most of that, she's even happy to go to the dry cleaner and supermarket. But the boys and I do the other stuff, I return things buy gifts etc.

We have three birthday parties this weekend. One on Saturday and two on Sunday. Funny that both of the parties on Sunday are for girls named Sarah. I still have to shop for the one Sarah, her mom and I went to school together and she told me to buy clothes. I think I'll go to Old Navy for that. Sam is very agreeable to going there, they have a gumball machine filled with high bouncing balls for a quarter. They are the big ones too, so no choking for the Zackster. Plus where else can you make your kid happy for 50 cents. It's gotten to the point where he asks to go if we are anywhere near the shopping center.

We also have the fundraiser auction at the Temple this weekend. Michelle's company is a sponsor. She is listed in the brochure with the other sponsors like Target and Wachovia bank. We both got a chuckle about that. I am going to help set up on Friday night but they can't start until 10 p.m. So I've signed on for 10 to midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home