Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Friday, May 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Isaac!

I'm once again amazed at how fast two years flew by. All this past week I kept thinking two years ago I was overdue and sick of answering the two baby yet question and here we are celebrating Isaac's second birthday!

Isaac you are such a wonder, joy and delight to have in my life. You are growing into an amazing little boy who's so smart and has such determination. I am always in wonder when I watch the the way you approach everything, you eat, play and sleep hard!

I hope that this next year is filled with just as much excitement as your last two have. I look forward to all the that future brings and can't wait to watch you grow and see what's in store.

Isaac, I love you more then you will every know. Today more then ever! Happy Birthday to my big birthday boy!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Robyn said…

    wishing you a very happy birthing day...and wishing Zacky the happiest of birthday wishes.

    from all of us at the Green-Moran house in Texas

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger momtothreeboys said…

    Don't they grow up fast??
    What a great shot!

    Happy Birthday Isaac!

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Sonya said…

    Happy Birthday Isaac!!!

    Wow... 2 already? How did that happen! I hope it was an awesome day for all.

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Happy Birthday Isaac!!!!!!!1

     

Post a Comment

<< Home