Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Sad Day

One of our very best friends in losing his dad. Nadav's dad was out bike riding with a helmet, no less, and was struck by a passing car. He suffered major brain injuries and it was found that the is no chance that he had any brain function. If you want to read more see here: http://yoramstatus.blogspot.com/

Although I had only met Yoram a few times I know how much he meant to Nadav and for that my heart is breaking. The more I think about it the more it breaks. I'm just so so so sad. I'm trying to think of something to do, but can't thing of a thing. I'm devastatingly sad for you my dear friend Nadav. I know that you dad shines inside of you.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Nadav Kaufman said…

    Lo - I didn't know you were a blogger!!! You've been posting for over a year and we had no idea!

    I read your last post. Very touching. I wish mom welcomed children today. I think Dad would have preferred it that way. He loved kids. He would have made the best Grandfather you can imagine (My sister is pregnant, and now Amy has promised my mom not to delay any longer, so we're not going to be far behind.

    Don't feel like there's anything you need to do. Just be your loving, kind self. I'll need the support in the coming months. I'll probably be cranky a lot, and all I ask is an extra measure of tolerance while I greive. I'm incredibly proud of my Dad, and he lived a superb life. I just wish he were still around to share all the great things that will happen in the next several years.

    See ya back in NJ soon.

    Love,
    Nadav

     

Post a Comment

<< Home