Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Lollypops

I've been making them for Michelle's sister's baby shower on Sunday. We are going up to Albany on Saturday spending the night at her house and them Sunday we will have the shower and then come home. I'm so glad that the boys are welcome at the shower, it would be so hard to plan this without them. Everyone will be so excited to see them! The last time they saw the boys was Lishy wedding in March. I'm not sure that everyone got to see Isaac, he was so little then. Won't they be surprised to see my little ball of fire!

The lollypops are quite cute, some are blue baby bottles. Yes, she's having a boy! The others are the pregnant girls. They are dark and white chocolate. We are having those are the favors. I still have one batch to make and wish that I could figure out a way to step up production. Maybe it will be easier tonight.

I can't wait to see Alicia, she is saying that she's huge. I just want to rub her belly and say hi to the cousin that she is cooking!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Casey said…

    Sounds fun! Any photos of these famous lollipops? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home