Life with Sam n Zack

Hear about life at 193 with my two little loves and Michy too....

Friday, December 02, 2005

Mich and work

Yesterday Mich had a great day! Thank goodness. She works so hard all day long she deserves to be happy about it. She really enjoys working hard from the minute she gets on the train she's on the phone about work and sometimes she's still on the phone after she gets home at night. It's a really good thing when things good well. I'm so glad for her.

Robert, one of her salepeople is homeless. Not for long. The apartment that he gave up that was way to far away from the city ended on the 30th and the new apartment that is really close to the train and much closer doesn't start until the 15th. She brought him home last night. He loves the boys and they love him. Robert is in the short list of words that Isaac knows. He's very nice to me. Why does he bother me so much. Maybe it's that he cause Mich's work to spill over into our home life that she is hardly home for anyway. I don't know. Maybe because, her new boyfriend as I have taken to calling him, is not the most stable guy. I'm just hoping that he's not living with us till the 15th. On the bright side I'm driving his fancy Infinity today.

I've been thinking about Mich and work. I want to be supportive. She has her own business and it's growing. Her business could allow me to eventually not work or do something part time. I don't know where I'm going with this. All I know is that I think that she's planning on working tomorrow so it's gonna be me and the boys again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home